If Blogs are the only item you wish to copy over to your destination store(s), but you would only like to select certain Blogs - as opposed to all of them, in bulk - Replay offers this exact feature to tailor to your specific needs.
To copy specific Blogs, complete the following instructions:
1. From your Replay home page, select "New Replay Task".
2. From the drop-down list, select "Copy specific Blogs".
3. Select which destination shop(s) you wish to copy these specific Blogs over to.
4. Under 'Blog', you will see your entire list of individual Blogs from your master store. (For this example, my test store only has one option to choose from, but these instructions can be followed regardless of how many are listed from your master store.)
Click the checkbox next to every Blog you wish to copy over - leave all Blogs that you do NOT wish to copy blank.
Note: You can narrow down your results by typing in keywords into the blank search box above the listed Blogs.
5. Once you have selected all of the specific Blogs you wish to copy over, in the upper right-hand corner of the page, select "Replay Blogs".
These specific Blogs will now be copied over from your master store to your destination store(s).