Associating your stores is what builds the bridge between the two that allows us to copy information from your Source store to your Destination store. All stores must be associated in order for the copy to work.
Here's how to connect your stores
- Install Store Copy by Replay on your Source Store. Begin with the store you want to copy FROM first.
- Open the app - this will prompt our onboarding flow asking you if this is your Source or Destination store. Select Source.
- Click on "Shop Associations" at the top of the page
2. From the Associations page, under "Destination Shop(s)", select "Add Association".
3. You will be given an "Association Key". Highlight and copy this key code.
4. Log out and install Replay in your Destination store (the store being copied to). Select that this is your Destination store.
5. Click "Add Association" - as explained in Steps 1 and 2 and paste your key into the empty box located on the page.
6. Click "Associate Shop" in the bottom left-hand corner.
7. In this destination shop, you will now see that the master store has been added to your Associations.
*Note: Regardless of which store you're in - master or destination - your Associations page will always list your Associations as the store's "Destination Shop(s)". It will be up to you which store is the store being copied "from", and which is being copied "to".
8. Back in your master store, click "Cancel" to leave the page where you copied the store's Association Key. The Associations page will automatically refresh and update to reflect your destination store, now associated to this shop in turn.
If you wish to add any more associations to your master store, simply repeat the above steps with the new destination shop(s).