How To: Copy Specific Custom Collections
Written by Kaleigh Harley
Updated over a week ago
If Custom Collections are the only items you wish to copy over to your destination store(s), but you would only like to select certain custom collections - as opposed to all of them, in bulk - Replay offers this exact feature to tailor to your specific needs.
To copy specific Custom Collections, complete the following instructions:
1. From your Replay home page, select "New Replay Task".
2. From the drop-down list, select "Copy specific Custom Collections".
3. Select which destination shop(s) you wish to copy these specific Custom Collections over to.
4. Under 'Custom Collection', you will see your entire list of individual Custom Collections from your master store. (For this example, my test store only has one option to choose from, but these instructions can be followed regardless of how many are listed from your master store.)
Click the checkbox next to every Custom Collection you wish to copy over - leave all Custom Collections that you do NOT wish to copy blank.
Note: You can narrow down your results by typing in keywords into the blank search box above the listed Custom Collections.
5. Once you have selected all of the specific Custom Collections you wish to copy over, in the upper right-hand corner of the page, select "Replay Custom Collections".
These specific Custom Collections will now be copied over from your master store to your destination store(s).