How To: Copy Specific Smart Collections
Written by Kaleigh Harley
Updated over a week ago
If Smart Collections are the only items you wish to copy over to your destination store(s), but you would only like to select certain smart collections - as opposed to all of them, in bulk - Replay offers this exact feature to tailor to your specific needs.
***PLEASE NOTE: Replay is configured so that when copying a Smart Collection, its associated Products will only be automatically copied over as well so long as the Smart Collection has been manually sorted.
If the Smart Collection has NOT been manually sorted, its Products will not be copied over. They will need to be copied over in a separate Products copy.***
To copy specific Smart Collections, complete the following instructions:
1. From your Replay home page, select "New Replay Task".
2. From the drop-down list, select "Copy specific Smart Collections".
3. Select which destination shop(s) you wish to copy these specific Smart Collections over to.
4. Under 'Smart Collection', you will see your entire list of individual Smart Collections from your master store. (For this example, my test store does not have an option to choose from (as the store does not yet have any Smart Collections), but these instructions can be followed regardless of how many are listed from your master store.)
Click the checkbox next to every Smart Collection you wish to copy over - leave all Smart Collections that you do NOT wish to copy blank.
Note: You can narrow down your results by typing in keywords into the blank search box above the listed Smart Collections.
5. Once you have selected all of the specific Smart Collections you wish to copy over, in the upper right-hand corner of the page, select "Replay Smart Collections".
These specific Smart Collections will now be copied over from your master store to your destination store(s).