How To: Copy Specific Pages
Written by Kaleigh Harley
Updated over a week ago
If Pages are the only item you wish to copy over to your destination store(s), but you would only like to select certain Pages - as opposed to all of them, in bulk - Replay offers this exact feature to tailor to your specific needs.
To copy specific Pages, complete the following instructions:
1. From your Replay home page, select "New Replay Task".
2. From the drop-down list, select "Copy specific Pages".
3. Select which destination shop(s) you wish to copy these specific Pages over to.
4. Under 'Page', you will see your entire list of individual Pages from your master store. (For this example, my test store does not yet have any Pages, so there are no options to chose from - however, these instructions can be followed regardless of how many are listed from your master store.)
Click the checkbox next to every Page you wish to copy over - leave all Pages that you do NOT wish to copy blank.
Note: You can narrow down your results by typing in keywords into the blank search box above the listed Pages.
5. Once you have selected all of the specific Pages you wish to copy over, in the upper right-hand corner of the page, select "Replay Pages".
These specific Pages will now be copied over from your master store to your destination store(s).