Both! Rewind offers the option to restore by version for singular items, or by date for multiple items (bulk restores).
To restore a single item by version:
- From your Rewind Home Page, in the Rewind Vault section, select "Enter the Rewind Vault". This will take you to the part of the Vault that deals with restoring items one by one.
2. Select which type of item you would like to rewind (i.e. Products, Orders, Pages, etc.). *Note: For this example, I will select "Products".
3. Locate your item from the list. This can also be done by using the Search bar and entering in a key word(s).
4. To the far right-hand of the desired item, click "Versions".
5. Use the right and left scroll arrows to locate the specific version you would like to restore for this item.
6. At the bottom of the desired version, select "Rewind [Item]" (i.e. "Rewind Product", "Rewind Saved Customer Search", etc.).
The selected version of this singular item will now be restored to your store.
To rewind multiple items by date:
- From your Rewind Home Page, in the Rewind Vault section, select "Advanced Restore". This will take you to the part of the Vault that deals with restoring your entire store (or selected bulk items) to a specific date and time.
2. Select the bulk items you wish to restore.
3. In the text box next to the calendar icon, select the date you would like to restore back to.
4. In the text box next to the clock icon, select the time you would like to restore back to on the selected date chosen.
5. At the bottom of the page, click "Restore".
The selected bulk item(s) from this date and time will now be restored to your store.