No, Rewind backups are not affected by ransomware - rest assured, your data remains safe and secure in our Rewind Vault.
Articles in this section
- Can I "fast forward" my store after a rewind?
- Can I download my backups?
- How/Where is the store data located? Is it encrypted?
- I lost my data and then installed Rewind. Can it restore my lost data?
- Is Rewind GDPR compliant?
- Why pick Rewind?
- Are Rewind backups affected by ransomware?
- Are the backups done in the cloud, local, or both?
- Can I continue to work normally while my first backup is running?
- Can I export the backed up data via .CSV from data collected in Rewind?