For singular items, Rewind allows you to view, access, and rewind them by version.
To rewind a single item by version, complete the following steps:
1. From your Rewind Home Page, in the Rewind Vault section, select "Enter the Rewind Vault". This will take you to the part of the Vault that deals with rewinding items one by one.
2. Select which type of item you would like to rewind (i.e. products, orders, pages, etc.). *Note: For this example, I will select "Products".
3. Locate your item from the list. This can also be done by using the Search bar and entering in a key word(s).
4. To the far right-hand of the desired item, click "Versions".
5. Use the right and left scroll arrows to locate the specific version you would like to rewind for this item.
6. At the bottom of the desired version, select "Rewind [Item]" (i.e. "Rewind Product", "Rewind Saved Customer Search", etc.).
The selected version of this singular item will now be restored/rewound back into your store.