*IMPORTANT: Please note that Replay's Inventory Sync Task feature has only just been released, and is still heavily in BETA mode and undergoing testing. For this reason, this feature may still have serious bugs that have not yet been fixed - which could cause problems to your shop data. Thus, it is intended for qualified beta testers only.
***We highly recommend against using this feature in production shops***
Should you choose to use this feature within your store, we then highly recommend you backup your store with Rewind before using Sync Shop, as Rewind can then restore any unwanted changes to your shop with just a few simple clicks, should anything go wrong.
***BEFORE GETTING STARTED: Please note that when utilizing this feature and configuring your two-way Sync Task, Replay assumes you have already used its services at least once to copy the necessary data from one shop to the other. Therefore, only NEW updates/changes to the stores' Inventory will be synchronized from this point forward.***
To create a two-way (true) sync for your Inventory, please ensure that Replay is installed and subscribed to, and that you have successfully associated your shops, before completing the following steps:
1. From your Replay Home Page, click "Configure new task".
2. From the drop-down list, select "Sync your shop [BETA]".
3. Please ensure to read through our "BETA NOTICE" at the top of the page, as this pertains extremely crucial information for you and your store.
*PLEASE NOTE: Currently, the only item that can be two-way (true) synced is INVENTORY for products. In the future, we plan to expand Replay's features to allow for two-way (true) syncing for all other copyable items.
4. Select "Products".
5. Click on the drop-down list and select "Inventory".
*IMPORTANT: You must complete both Steps #4 and #5 in order to properly configure this sync task. They may be the only options to choose from (at this time), but the system does NOT automatically select them by default if nothing is manually chosen.
6. Select which store(s) you wish to set up this two-way (true) sync by clicking the drop-down list beneath "Shops to sync with" and clicking on all desired shops.
7. You will see a SUMMARY of the steps you have completed on the right-hand side of the page. Included in this summary are the reminders that: (1) Products will be matched by handle every time a sync occurs, and (2) Syncing will take place in real-time.
Please take a moment to review the Summary before moving to Step #8 and initiating the configuration.
8. To initiate the Inventory Sync configuration, click "Begin task" from either the top right or bottom right-hand side of the page.
You'll then be redirected back to your Replay Home Page, where you'll see your Active Sync Task listed for you:
As this is an ONGOING SYNC TASK, it cannot be stopped unless you manually choose to do so. To stop your Inventory Sync, simply go to this Active Sync Task and click "Stop" in the upper right-hand corner.