Welcome to Rewind for QuickBooks Online, and thank you for choosing Rewind to protect your account(s)!
To get started, simply complete the following steps...
1. Go to https://app.rewind.io.
2. If you have not yet created your Rewind account, select "Get Started" from the upper right-hand side of the page. Otherwise, if you already have an account, sign in.
3. If you already have an account with Rewind, skip ahead to Step #7. If you haven't yet linked any of your QuickBooks Online accounts, select "Link New Account".
4. From the popup, click "Connect to QuickBooks".
5. Sign into your QuickBooks Online account.
6. From the next popup, click "Authorize" to allow Rewind to link to your QuickBooks Online account.
7. You will now gain access to your Rewind Vault for QuickBooks Online. This is where all of your items' backups are located, and where you can perform a rewind, should you ever need to restore or revert your data.
If you have additional accounts you would like to link to this Rewind account, simply click "Link New Account" from the left-hand side of the page, and repeat the previous steps to link these other accounts.